Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GREEK

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Instant Netflix?

Seriously.

My latest marathon craze is Greek. I never watched it when it was on ABCFamily because I was still into Gilmore Girls (not that I'm not now!) and Make It Or Break It.

Greek is now on Instant so I decided to give it a taste, and now I'm hooked. Such a refreshing take on college life. It gives me a whole new perspective of the Greeks on campus (not in a bad way). Seeing this as a senior and being able to relate to a lot of the issues makes it all the more fun!

It also makes me curious as to how ABCFamily can go from this controversial, outspoken show with a great storyline to an ultra-conservative show with awful acting known as Secret Life of an American Teenager.

Baffling.

No comments:

Post a Comment