Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This feels pseudo-regular.

After a busy work-week (academically), I'm finally free of reports and papers. It feels so good, but my non-academic life still exists. 9 days until DM (WHAT?!)

I've been coming to grips with a lot of things lately.

1) Not going to Europe. Just not plausible, financially. Either that or I'm chickening out. I can't really tell in the haze of financial problems. At the moment, I've already given up the idea of saving and just letting things come. It feels so liberating. Not that I'm splurging or anything.

2) Leaving Gainesville. I kind of feel like I'm the only one leaving. Only one in Cellorando. Stu and Mike aren't graduating (silly engineers). And the vast unknown of my future is just so daunting. I don't like this! Breathe. UNC. Breathe. I guess the fact that I feel like I'm doing this all by myself doesn't help. I feel like I don't have the support of my parents and I don't want to talk to them about UNC issues because I don't want to give them any ounce of "I told you so".

All I want is for school to be over and my mind to be rested. If all I need to do is work, I'll be happy. Until I get sick of work and want to go back to school. By then it'll be August and I'll be out of here.

There are some things to look forward to. Harry Potter World with Errol this weekend! It'll be nice to spend time with him. It doesn't feel like it's been 3 years. It seems like yesterday I met him at Preview in the Broward Basement mixer. CRAZY.

Okay, blog quota met for the day. Feelin' good.

Good night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment