Saturday, June 18, 2011

Las Vegas Strip: Urban Outfitters

On the last day of the trip (not blogging in chronological order, obviously), we walked around a bit on the Strip before our 10:40PM flight.

One of the most entertaining parts for me was the walk through Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood. It's basically a mile long of restaurants and shops, filled with tons of amazing ones!

And the best one was the non-clothing area of Urban Outfitters:

Some fun books!

(went to a Food Truck festival during the trip!)

Fell in love with this coobook and all other Phaidon publishings!

For all of my stoner friends out there...


I mean no offense to any family who has done this before :)

The best collection of journals I've seen! I wanted each one :)

On the right side, you write; and on the left side are quotes relating to the journal (this case, sleep deprivation)


On the bottom of each journal is a book-specific rating of the day (this one for "My Dysfunctions)


Would you consider this a book? :)

Amaaaaazing. So tempted to buy this



For all you Angry Bird lovers!



*LIKE*

The best tape dispenser I've ever seen

I want to go to an Urban Outfitters again just to see all of their stuff! Can't afford their clothes even though I love them, but this was just so entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment