Saturday, May 14, 2011

With a blink of an eye...

It's so sad when the months feel like minutes. It just hit me that this summer really isn't that long, and I'm starting to freak out.

Next week I work 35 hours...
Then the next week is my birthday, and I go home for my sister's birthday 5 days later...
Then I work another 35 hours...
Then I go to Vegas (!!!) with my family and go to a wedding in Atlanta with Errol at the end of the week...
Then by that time, May is gone and it's the middle of June!!!

By the time it's middle of June, and it'll be a month away until moving to Chapel Hill!

Ugh. It's only May 15, why do I feel like summer is over?

And seeing everyone's pictures from Europe just makes me depressed because I was supposed to be there. (not that I still don't love seeing them!)





Wow, I'm lame.

Done with the depression now.

Maybe a good night's sleep will do the trick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment