Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Food-Ventures: Grillz

I'm way behind, but as you know I went home a couple of weeks ago.

One of the places we went to was Grillz, which is a riverside bar and grill. It's really delicious!

Appetizer: Seaweed salad. My parents ate it; I wasn't quite so adventurous that day, but I'm sure it was delicious!


Entree: Fish tacos. Now I don't normally like to eat fish taco because of low-quality fried tilapia, but being that nothing is fried at "Grillz" I thought I'd give it a try. I picked rare seared tuna as my fish. This was really the most delicious fish taco I've ever had! It was really fresh and scrumptious.


Dessert: Fried cheesecake! Now this is something everyone should try in their lifetime, at least 10 times (I have 9 more to go...). normally cheesecake is heavy, even though it's just so delicious. But this has JUST the right amount of cheesecake to be able to finish it all and not feel guilty (I don't even care that it's fried!).


If you're ever in Brevard County, I encourage you to try it! The ambiance is great. It has indoor and outdoor seating, outdoor tiki bar, and live music on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment