Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Night In

Errol just left to go downtown to have drinks with a friend and I am relaxing in bed after a very nice day off from work. It's been a long time since I've had a day to myself. Really, it hasn't been since 2 Sundays ago since I had a day off in Gainesville because I had gone home for a while. And while that is relaxing and fun, it's not the same :)

Went to Ross to get some much needed to clothes. Because despite my recent work-out efforts, the progress is slow ;-)

But the break was quite short-lived because tomorrow it's back to the grind for 3 days, then home again!

I'm excited to document my trip to Vegas and Utah next week. I've been to Vegas multiple times because we have family there (my mom's cousin) and I went to celebrate Errol's 21st birthday (so fun!), but I have to admit that I've been wanting to go very badly since I got my new camera.

Maybe I'll see these guys:

No comments:

Post a Comment