Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Blah

It's way late and I have work tomorrow from 12-7.

But I'm addicted to The Hills and The City haha.

I really love my job. It's finally to the point where the flow is good and I feel completely comfortable and everything. It's great.

I just feel like summer is flying by too fast though. It's already halfway done and I haven't felt the relaxation yet. Although that might be because I have been working 30 hours a week the past few weeks. And yet somehow my bank account just keeps getting less and less.

I bought a new camera: Canon Rebel XS. I love it so much, yet it hasn't been getting much use =[. Nothing has been going on in terms of events and it is just absolutely way too hot to do anything during the day. Today the high was 98 and felt like 104. It's ridiculous.

Errol has his MCAT on Thursday, and I'm excited to finally be able to go out and hang out and be semi-worry-free. We also have a cruise together next Friday and I'm really excited about that. And to be going home for a couple of days.

Things I need to start thinking about/working on/studying for:
-PCAT!
-Dance Marathon
-Bioethics term paper

No comments:

Post a Comment