Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Beginnings

I'm writing this as I sit in Beaty Towers East, watching Laguna Beach Season 1 on Instant Netflix.

Crazy tired from waking up at 7AM every day for the past 2 weeks. This camp counseling job is definitely fun and rewarding, but my goodness is it exhausting. I can't wait to get back to my bed with all of my things, however I have made it pretty comfortable here with my TV and everything. And it's nice to be able have the air nice and cold without worrying about the electricity bill or watching how long my showers are.

I'm looking forward to not being forced to eat campus food 3 times a day! Definitely the reason for the "Freshman 15", rawr. Although I did not eat any bacon today. I just made myself a bagel and that's it, so I'm determined to stop getting used to eating so much!

Once I get done with Science Quest, it will be moving week! So excited to move to a new place, I am so ready to get out of where I am. I hate Stoneridge and all the problems I've had with it for the past 2 years, both personal and with the place itself. Not to complain, of course, it has definitely been very comfortable and I love the size of it and the kitchen and the location. I'm just ready for a change. It has definitely provided me with what I needed in a place to live, but I am so ready to start my senior year with a fresh new start.

Speaking of fresh new starts, I'm really excited for senior year. It's going to be filled with fun, Dance Marathon, cello-playing, CVS, and so much more! I will definitely have my hands full, but I'm positive I'll be able to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment