Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sometimes I wonder...

Sometimes I wonder what is so wrong with wanting to avoid conflict? It might cause some inconvenience, but if it prevents me from feeling the hurt I know I will feel no matter what, I see no problem with it. I know I should be bigger than this. I'm mature enough to not let things bother me, but they do.

Sometimes I wonder why someone who I used to be such close friends with could turn out to be the cruel person she is now. It amazes me that a person would be able to spin situations to make her seem so delusional it baffles me. It wouldn't make me feel so bad if it were some random person off the street, but someone I used to be so close to... yea. But then I remember all the bad things she has said to me and I forget all about those bad feelings and just can't wait to be out of the same living space.

Sometimes I wonder why things happen.

Why am I so lazy?
Why didn't my Little get voted into the Brotherhood, leaving me fruitless?
Why is my bank account depleting so quickly?
Why does my cello have to be so large?
Why does it have to be so hot outside?


Why can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment